Overcoming Odds with Para Athlete Ryan Raghoo
I’m talking about overcoming odds with para athlete Ryan Raghoo. Hailing from London, Ryan is an international athlete, speaker and founder of Enabled Not Disabled, an international brand/movement challenging the way we look at disability.
You’ll hear about things like…
- The message behind Enabled Not Disabled
- Being selected to give TedX Talk
- His journey from not walking independently to training for the Para Olympics
- The link between disabilities and mental health issues
- Why people with cerebral palsy need to eat more sugar
In addition, we talked about exercise, nutrition and self-care. All of these are important for people living with cerebral palsy and/or other disabilities. Ryan is a millennial on a mission. He believes there’s nothing you can’t do! Keep an eye out for him in the 2020 Rio Olympics.
Check out the interview below:
Links from the Interview
Follow Ryan on social media: