Fighting Your CP Lion with Matt Rich
I’m talking about fighting your CP Lion with Matt Rich in this week’s FB Live interview. Matt has participated in six one-mile races and seven 5K races, he holds a green belt in karate, he has been a personal trainer, he has released a music album, and he’s a motivational speaker. What a busy guy!
You’ll hear about things like…
- Why his determination to walk earned him the nickname “Superman”
- How faith + a mindset shift helped him fight his CP lion
- The meaning of cerebral palsy
- Using Facebook in a positive way to advocate for CP
- Why “inspiration porn” may not be such a bad term + how to use it as a tool
In addition, we talked about what Matt does when negative thoughts creep in, why CP Awareness Month doesn’t get media coverage, and why the term “inspiration porn” may actually be good for the cause. And, there’s a surprise near the end of the video!
Check out the interview below:
Links from the Interview
Follow Matt on Tumblr.
Watch Matt walk!