Fighting Your CP Lion with Matt Rich
I’m talking about fighting your CP Lion with Matt Rich. Matt has participated in six one-mile races and seven 5K races, he holds a green belt in karate, he has been a personal trainer, he has released a music album, and he’s a motivational speaker. What a busy guy!
You’ll hear about things like…
- Why his determination to walk earned him the nickname “Superman”
- How faith + a mindset shift helped him fight his CP lion
- The meaning of cerebral palsy
- Using Facebook in a positive way to advocate for CP
- Why “inspiration porn” may not be such a bad term + how to use it as a tool
In addition, we talked about what Matt does when negative thoughts creep in, why CP Awareness Month doesn’t get the attention it deserves.
Check out the interview below:
Links from the Interview
Watch Matt walk!